I hope you’ve had a great time during the weekends
I was having a blast because I missed home so much.
Over the last 2 months, I’ve been traveling between Miami, Baltimore, Cayman Islands – totally immersed in the networking and learning experience.
Here, I just want to share some of my learnings from my travels.
Today’s lesson is this:
Blueprint vs Buildings
Having brought hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of courses, masterminds, and programs…
I’ve bought plenty of online courses priced in the low four-figures…
And I’ve purchased some Mastermind programs or even coaching for tens of thousands of dollars.
You may ask:
“What’s the difference between buying a course and purchasing a mastermind program or mentorship ?”
At Mimosa Mastermind, I got the answer.
When I bought a course, I had access to a blueprint.
Perhaps you can understand better with this analogy.
Well, imagine you’re an architect – you now have a blueprint for building your first skyscraper.
You can follow step-by-step and execute, but you’d be bound to hit some roadblocks after taking action.
This analogy also applies if you’re running a business.
You can generate some profits and make a good income if you execute on a course.
But if you’re looking for personalized advice on how to take your business beyond 6 figures… then it really helps if you get into a Mastermind circle or coaching program.
When you invest more into your business, you get a peek into the buildings instead of only getting the blueprint.
This means you get more access to seeing how other people structure their business (which is insanely valuable because what separates a 6-figure from a 7-figure is literally STRUCTURE).
When I was willing to invest in flying into Miami and Baltimore, I learned from 8 to 9-figure entrepreneurs like Anik Singal, Noah St. John, and even Kevin Nations in an intimate setting.
This means we’d be in a closed, private group where we could get higher-quality insights.
These include questions like:
- What’s working in the market right now?
- What strategies or tactics are losing traction? And why?
- What are some of the potential threats to our businesses in the short and long term?
- How are you de-risking from these potential threats?
These are some of the (more private) questions I ask my friends in my personal network: billionaires, polymaths, and CEOs.
If you’d like to learn from our intimate sharings, I’m running a Cyber Monday promo offer where you can get access to Inner Sanctum Recordings at a [Insert Price]% OFF.
Inner Sanctum is an exclusive Mastermind I personally host with the top movers and shakers of the industry, like Rajesh Setty, Melvin Soh, and Opher Brayer.
In it, we cover topics like:
- NO-FAIL-ZONE: Who else thinks failure sucks? Simple blueprint to remove risk and drastically increase your chances of success — without suffering the sting of getting knocked down again. (Kenneth Yu).
- You’re just 1 opportunity away from changing your life. The jaw-dropping secret to become a Super-Connecter & generate 300+ of these opportunities in a year. (Rajesh Setty)
- How to systemize your day for consistent productivity & success (Opher Brayer)
- The difference between Logarithmic Entrepreneurship & Exponential Entrepreneurship – and why the distinction can make your business building efforts a slog or a trampoline to the top. (Kenneth Yu)
- The curious case of the 23-year-old CEO that brought Josh’s company from 7 to 8 figures — and how you can replicate the same revolutionary A-player hiring practice within your company (Josh Jagelman)
Given that people happily pay over $8,000 to access these learnings, I’d say that this Cyber Monday Promo is probably the most crazy deal of the year.
This offer is only up for 36 days (So stay tuned when I launch it).
Don’t wait – if you’re curious about what we learn behind closed doors, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to watch up close.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on these recordings, REPLY to this email with “INNER SANCTUM” and I’ll send you the link your way.
You won’t regret it.
To the Pursuit of Dreams, Desire and Destiny