Laura is launching her flagship EMPIRE Planning System to help you set better goals for 2023, click here to check it out.
Did you know that about a week ago, Whatsapp recorded 25M messages per second during the World Cup Finals?
Finally, we saw Lionel Messi winning the football league for his dear country.
It’s a heartwarming sight, given that he narrowly missed winning the World Cup in 2014 and 2018.
The triumph of Messi in this World Cup is an excellent example of being at the right place, time, and circumstances.
No doubt, Messi is a great footballer… but for Argentina to emerge as Champions, almost every factor must go in his way.
- He has to be injury-free and fit to play.
- His teammates have to be playing well, too, and he can’t just be the main person carrying the team. (Football is a team sport, after all).
- His coach needs to be implementing the right tactics against his opponents.
- He also needs a certain degree of luck (Which he did in the penalties during the finals).
While luck is a factor that is out of his control, he can control the other 3 factors:
- He can keep himself fit by adopting a less physical style of play.
- He can motivate his teammates by becoming the leader in the dressing room.
- He can inspire his coach/manager to align the team better.
Most people see Messi as just a world-class talent at Soccer, but they don’t notice the finer, minute details that separate the legends from the greats.
One rather apparent thing is that Messi was incredibly prepared this time which led to him winning this World Cup – and when the opportunity came, he TOOK IT.
And, of course, all this preparation was possible due to the scaffolding of intricate planning.
While most people do not have world-class talent and the luxury of a global stage to shine at… it’s possible to make a six-to-seven-figure fortune from the Power of Precise Planning.
Laura and I are joining forces to launch a 2-in-1 “Inevitably Incredible 2023” offer for the new year that teaches you two things
- How to set holistic goals for 2023? (So you don’t neglect other parts of your life)
- How to FOCUS so achieving your goals becomes INEVITABLE
Laura is the mother of WYODC, and she designs frameworks that help people successfully – and strategically – navigate the world with wisdom and compassion.
Together with me, she has generated millions of dollars for her digital consultancy in the last decade.
Today, Laura actively participates in philanthropy by helping out NGOs. She’s the Chairperson on the board of New Zealand-based World Outreach International — the oldest NGO of it kind in the world.
She’s also a certified NLP practitioner.
If this sounds interesting to you, get Inevitably Incredible 2023 to help you set better goals.
To the Pursuit of Dreams, Desire and Destiny